Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Our Gender Reveal: What a "SWEET" Surprise

He or She? Open up to see!!! 
Looking for a sweet way to share the news of your babies sex with family and friends? What a treat it was to have Panera Bread make us delicious sugar cookies with PINK candies in them.

After my husband and I left the doctors office in excitement, who do you think the first person I called was? My mom, my BFF, nope, not this time... I called the amazing event planners at Panera Bread to share the exciting news. Within just a few hours I arrived at my local Panera Bread and the adorable boxes of cookies were waiting for me. It was such a pleasure working with such a nice team of ladies. 

I also had my son take cookies to his class for a surprise snack with his friends! 
      
Our Grandparents and Great Grandparents enjoying the delcious cookies. Thanks to the iPhone we even were able to FaceTime my brother for the BIG reveal.



FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: 

Cara Nething: Cara.Nething@covelli.com OR
Dena Chislak: Dena.Chislak@covelli.com

Available in Palm Beach County and Broward County, Florida 

Panera Bread does WONDERful cookie gifts for any event in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment